Tuesday 20 August 2013

St. Catherine's Hill Winchester


St. Catherine's Hill, Winchester, my home-town

I took this photograph a while ago because it's exactly what I remember when I'm away.
Winchester is a medieval city, and this place is about a 40 minute walk from my house.
It hasn't changed at all, so going back there with mates is always pretty surreal.

This place is right next to a giant hill, and you can see the whole of Winchester lit up from it at night,
It's quite a weird place at the top, the woods are ancient, and no one really goes there, so it's pretty cool.

It's the first place I'll visit with friends when I get back home, and one of the last places before I head off. Everyone has places that mean something to them, and this is the most important to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment