Tuesday 20 August 2013

Photo Opportunity Number...


The photo was taken at Blissfields, a music festival in Hampshire this summer

It's me with a band I've been mates with since I was 13, back during their smallest shows
I used to turn up early and spread the word about shows, help carrying stuff and made merchandise

The Festival they were playing this summer was way too expensive to get into, 
So they turned up outside my house on the day with no planning and bought me along

Without trying to sound too sentimental, the photo reminds me of some awesome times,
and puts me in good spirits when I look forward and commit to following something with all I've got,
And total loyalty, even if it's nothing to do with the band and something else in life.

The photo is something that would have been awesome to see six years ago when I first saw them
 I've stuck with this band through thick and thin, a line of previous members
And here we are at one of their best shows in the sun

Well deserved I think?







No comments:

Post a Comment